Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Updates soon

Hi guys, Mosbles here. So, I have been unable to work on the game for quite some time now, I opened commissions about 1 month ago, hoping that I'd get 1 or 2 at most, but I ended up getting 6 in a row, that's a lot of work.

The thing is that since those commissions have a deadline I have been prioritizing them and therefore I haven't touched Persona H in a while.

But good news, I closed commissions and I only have one left, so as soon as I finish that I'll make sure to give you guys Naoto's butt as a reward for you support and patience!

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback!

6 comments:

  1. Hey man, no rush, we're all waiting for that Naoto scene but we know it'll be ready eventually. Take care of what needs taking care of first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it guys, I think many of us can understand that. Can't wait to see what is up next, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know we can still wait!. Finish what you guys have to do first, then continue with the game if you can

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous waz here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments! Really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete