Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year

Hello, hot babies.

It's a New Year now, what are you doing? Nothing. You're reading a blog post on the internet. Other than that though, progress on Naoto is going just fabulous. The only things left to do are the coloring, edits and sound effects then we toss her in the game to get ass fucked. Doesn't that just put you in the Holiday spirit?

Unfortunately, we'll have to wait until next year to crudely copy and paste Santa hats onto each of the girls, but hold me to that promise, because I swear we will. Hell, maybe by this time next year we'll be totally done with Persona H and be working on another game! Isn't that exciting?

Now that the Holiday season is over, it's time to get back to work. For some reason I actually got the last couple days off of work, so we've been working hard on Persona-H. Mosbles doesn't like me to write new scenes for the game until the last scene is finished though. That way we can take suggestions right up until I start writing.

Next up is Yukari, obviously, she's the last one! After Yukari though, we may do a bonus scene before starting a "Season 2" so to speak. Keep up your comments and be sure to share Persona-H with everybody!

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what kind of bonus we are getting. Looking really forward to season 2, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Yukari, is there a chance to add Margaret or Elizabeth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a chance yes, but we don't want to spoil anything yet!

      Delete
  3. Is it possible to make vaginal/anal Mitsuru scene? It's one of my dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so hype! The dream is to have every girl have a butt sex scene though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, we do have different plans for different girls tho, but I'll assure you there will be more butt sex coming!

      Delete
  5. No plans for P1/2 characters? The poors Maya and Ixquic are hot too! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that P1/2 characters are gonna get in. I've actually played Persona 2 Innocent Sin (Which I barely understood, but still enjoyed) and up until the bad ending of Persona 1 PSP, which I have to beat sometime! I actually REALLY liked Persona 1! Something about it is so charming and funny and it doesn't really make any sense!

      Delete
  6. Yukari anal, Aigis irrumatio.

    Only when I have seen both in .swf form will I ever truly be at peace.

    ReplyDelete